Check out Our Cargo Shipping Containers
Find the right storage and shipping solutions with Quality Storage Container. As a leading supplier of cargo shipping containers in the United States, we offer a variety of options that will fit your budget. Thanks to our knowledge, experience, and client-forward approach to service, you can count on us for all your container needs. Learn more about our selection and optimize your logistics strategies with us.
Our company sells an impressive selection of cargo shipping containers, standard storage containers, and high cube shipping containers. There are two heights, Standard (STD) 8.6' and High Cube (HC) 9.6', and three standard lengths, 20', 40', and 45'. All cargo containers are 8' wide.
Containers and Services
Not all shipping and storage scenarios are the same. Therefore, we provide different container grades and options to fit your situation. We offer five classes of container:
- One-Trip Containers: These containers have been manufactured in China and then shipped to California. As such, they have only made one trip and are considered like-new. These boxes are either tan or gray and come with a lockbox.
- IICL: The Institute International Containers Lessors is most associated with these containers. They are 7 to 10 years old and have some signs of wear and usage. Common characteristics include small dents. The paint is still in good condition, and there is little to no rust.
- Cargo Worthy: This is the most popular type of cargo shipping container we offer. Containers in this grade are about 12 years old and meet all the specifications for shipping. The sides will have small dents and some light surface rust. All in all, this type of container will have solid doors, sides, substructure, seals, floors, and roof.
- Wind and Water Tight: Although no longer considered Cargo Worthy, these containers are more affordable and have working doors. They will not have holes but will feature more dents and surface rust–mostly due to age or wear. Depending on your storage needs, this grade of the container will remain a solid choice.
- As-Is: This is our most affordable box. As the name implies, they are sold in the condition they are in. Containers in this grade may or may not have holes, dents, and rust. The most common use for these containers is storing hay, big toys, tractors, and weather-resistant items. Please note that they are not meant to store fine furnishings or similar valuables.
- A/B/C: These kinds of grades are not recognized by international standards, and tend to refer to the cosmetics of the container rather than structural quality. Before purchasing a container with an A/B/C grade, be sure to ask for a clear definition of the seller’s grading system.
Below you will find a list of our available inventory and also current container prices. Please refer to these charts below. As always, you can contact us to learn more about our products and to request an estimate.